Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Website & Blog Live

Finally the pieces start to come together. The new website is up (not much on the front page to look at yet) and the blog is located on the second tab at the top of the page.

So updates all around:

Working on the Sneak Peak trailer for the first season of the Classic Realms channel at YouTube. Topics to be covered will include unboxings, play throughs and D.I.Y videos aimed at players just coming into the boardgame/wargame hobby.

I have decided to spin the wargame section of the Classic Realms journal off into its own standalone entitled Counter Strike-The Wargame Journal due to the amount of research material I have accumulated and material I'm developing myself needing a play test area.

Darkness over Dunwich has been on the back burner as I waited for any announcements from GenCon but that was a quiet scene this year. Seems like all that came out of GenCon this year was Star Wars-Star Wars-Star Wars...yeah, getting a little tired of that old shoe.

Luckily GMT has been on the ball and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my annual 'big game haul' which includes Red Winter and Labyrinth-The War on Terror this year. I had hoped for some of the P500 Combat Commander: Europe expansions would have made it but I guess that will have to wait.

So, check out the new digs:

http://www.classicrealmsofadventure.com/index.html

http://www.classicrealmsofadventure.com/classic-realms.html

More later...