Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Salem Witchcraft Papers - Verbatim Transcriptions of the Court Records

It's been awhile and I wonder sometimes if I should just go back to blogging and forget the zine I'm working on. But with the attrition rate of blogs these days I would like to leave something a little more permanent as a reference point...oh well...a subject for another day...

The following is from what I consider one of the best online book references on the web. I found this years ago and caught myself wrapped up in reading these documents. For someone running an early American game or Horror theme (Lovecraft anyone?)these might provide some inspiration.

Just remember, what you are reading really happened. Truth is stranger than Lovecraft.

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/salem/witchcraft/texts/transcripts.html